Services supported by your donations
- Granting scholarships to the value of Rs. 60,000/- to the children of those who die in service or are permanently disabled during service.
- Contributing to the development of a healthy workforce by conducting health clinics and eye clinics etc.
- Conduct empowerment programs for workers in low income groups in order to improve their economic conditions.
- Grant legal aid to the value of Rs. 10,000/- and assist the employees whose services have been terminated in order that they may seek redress through legal action in coasts of law.
- When the place of employment has been closed down without prior notice, provide facilities for acquiring professional qualifications including provision of other connected assistance to the workers in order that they may secure employment in an alternative place of work.
- Provide required assistance to workers when they encounter natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, land slides, fire outbreaks. Render similar assistance in the event of being subjected to occupational hazards.
- Provide medical facilities and financial help to workers subjected to illnesses associated with their employment in order that they may get cured.
You can contribute financially or materially to the Shrama Vasana Fund with a view to promote the objectives of the Fund and be a partier to the programs launched to bring about a profound change in the conditions of the workforce in Sri Lanka.